What an SME needs to do to mitigate the risk of Cybersecurity
Small Business cyber security Guide
The dangers of Cybercrime is real …. and every business should have strategies in place to mitigate their risk.
Cyber security expert, Paul Pius, CEO of Moonspace and cloud Solutions expert , shared a link of a “Cyber Security Guide” – published by the Australian Government , which is invaluable!
The guide discusses the following
Cyber Risks such as
- Malware – malicious software – viruses, spyware, Trojans and Worms
- Scam Emails – Phishing – dodgy emails – asking for money (Nigerian Prince)
- Ransomware – licks your file for ransom
How to mitigate these risks
- Software updates
- automatic Backup
- Multi factor authentication
- Responsible person focussed on Cybersecurity
- Access Control of system and data
- Passphrases Vs passwords (see example in picture )
Let me know if you would like me to send you the guide and I will send it to you.