11 Epic Ways to promote your business with video
This article is a summary of the key points in my recent blog 11 epic ways to promote your business with video!
As a video producer for over 15 years, I’ve watched the rise of online video grow and evolve since the early days of internet, email, YouTube and Mobile phones. Current trends suggest that video marketing continues to gain in popularity and momentum. In fact if you are not incorporating some video in your marketing mix by now then you are probably already falling behind your competition. See stats below;
By 2020, 82% of all consumer web traffic will be video. (Cisco)
54% of consumers want to see more video content from a brand or business they support. (Hubspot, 2018)
87% of Marketing professionals use video as a marketing tool. (Wyzowl, 2019)
So what are the 11 epic ways to promote your business with video?
- Create entertaining, interesting & fun videos!
- Make professionally branded videos.
- Set-up a business YouTube channel.
- Embed videos on your website and landing pages.
- Upload your videos to Facebook.
- Create vertical videos for Insta.
- Add video to your Linkedin profile.
- Use video in your email signature, newsletters, blogs etc.
- Show videos on your phone, tablet or laptop.
- Turn short videos into animated gifs.
- Solve people’s problems with your videos!
Click here to see the expanded blog article which discusses these 11 points in more detail, so that you can develop an epic marketing strategy to promote your business with video!
If you would like help in creating professional on-brand videos for your organisation please email us or visit www.upsidedown.com.au
This article was written by Danny Vandine who is a Director at UpsideDown Productions in Sydney, Australia.
Tony Surtees – Digital Marketing Guru – will share with us insights on whatMarketing will look like in the future ?