Five Engagement GemsThat Make a Difference and creates Resilience in your team
- Setting Clear and realistic expectations. During tough times, employees need managers who reset priorities, involve them in reestablishing their goals and constantly clarify their role relative to their coworkers.
- Having the right technology and tools. Employees need the right tools to get work done – this will minimize stress and improve performance.
- Leveraging one’s strengths – Playing to your strengths is the difference between moving toward opportunity and falling victim to circumstances.
- To connect to the mission or purpose of the organisation. During a crisis, people need to see how they, and their work, fit into the bigger picture — how can they impact something significant and know their work matters?
- Committed to quality work – There is no room for slack in a crisis. All team members must be dedicated to high-quality, efficient work. It is equally essential that teams within an organisation rely on and respect one another’s work.
The Nexttech Revolution – lifelong learning – There is an opportunity to ride the wave of lifelong learning
How to survive and thrive with an entirely remote workforce. How do you work together when you are, in fact, alone?
Non- Expert Opinion l of How to treat Covid-19 and Predictions – from Dr David Gotlieb – Cape Town Résident – x – Bulawayo Boy!