BBG is about collaboration.
Collaboration is a working practice whereby individuals work together to a common purpose to achieve business benefit.
Collaboration at the conceptual level, involves:
- Awareness – We become part of a working entity with a shared purpose
- Motivation – We drive to gain consensus in problem solving or development
- Self-synchronization – We decide as individuals when things need to happen
- Participation – We participate in collaboration and we expect others to participate
- Mediation – We negotiate and we collaborate together and find a middle point
- Reciprocity – We share and we expect sharing in return through reciprocity
- Reflection – We think and we consider alternatives
- Engagement – We proactively engage rather than wait and see
Richard Carter Richard Carter ► Online Service Consulting: Social Media; Productivity Solutions; Event Promotion Services; Presentation Tools and More