Believe in what you do
Great post from Michael Doyle
Two stories to start with:-
1. Nokia refused Android
2. Yahoo refused Google
1. Take risks.
2. Embrace changes.
3. If you refuse to change with time, you might perish.
Ok two More stories:-
1. Facebook takes over WhatsApp and Instagram.
2. Flipkart takes over Myntra and Flipkart owned Myntra takes over jabong.
1. Become so powerful that your competitors become your allies.
2. Reach the top position and then eliminate the competition.
3. Keep innovating.
Two More stories:-
1. Colonel Sanders founded KFC at the age of 65.
2. Jack Ma, who couldn’t get a job in KFC, founded Ali Baba.
1. Age is just a number
2. Only those who keep trying succeed
Last but not the least:-
1. Lamborghini was founded as result of revenge of a tractor owner who was insulted by Enzy Ferrari, the founder of Ferrari
1. Never underestimate anyone, ever !!
2. Success is the best revenge.
Just keep working hard !!
Invest your time wisely !!
Do what pleases you !!
Don’t be afraid to fail !!
Posted on January 17, 2018