8 things that Phil Lee suggests to get into the 2018 groove
- (Goals) Spend some quiet time thinking about what you want to achieve this year (not just at work) and then write it down and put it somewhere where you can see it.
- (Tasks) Daily schedule the 5 most important and productive things you need to do that day.
- (Action) Do them.
- Do the hard things first. (Eat the frog)
- (Wins) Celebrate your wins – even the small ones.
- (Nice) “Be nice” Be kind to others as a regular practice AND be kind to yourself.
- (Accept failure) Instead of viewing problems and frustrations as setbacks view them as learning and growth opportunities. Perhaps one of the biggest growth opportunities is learning to let go of your own personal melodrama.
- (Br grateful ) Be Grateful Look for opportunities daily to serve, smile and say, “Thank you