8 Strategies To Use Video In Your Marketing
- Use videos to share your brand’s story. Allow viewers to experience your passion and zeal for your target market.
- Live-streaming videos are all the rave now! Take advantage of Facebook Live, Periscope, Linkedin and Instagram Stories to engage with your social media followers through sharing your blog content, reporting breaking news, or inviting them backstage to your next event.
- Upload videos directly to Facebook versus sharing videos from YouTube to boost organic reach
- Create videos for each of your products, especially your flagship one. Illustrate how to use it, the benefits, features and specs. The more you educate your audience on its use, the better success they’ll have
- Repurpose popular blog posts into a video series to extend its reach
- Include videos in your email content. Be sure to put the word “Video” in the subject line
- Use an editorial calendar to help you organize, plan and schedule your videos so it aligns with your business goals and keeps you consistent.
- Be sure to have a few professionally created videos which will show you, your company, product and service in the best light.